Tuesday, June 30, 2009



So I have become addicted to wedding blogs. Wedding websites are giving me a ton more information and inspiration than I really need. But I'm starting to get a better idea of what my wedding will look like every time I look at a picture I like. The above pictures shows a wedding at Winfrey Point. I want to incorporate the paper lanterns and lights like above. I think it will look awesome! Tomorrow me and mom are going on our lunch break to look again at Winfrey Point and measure and take more detailed photos and take more notes on what options we have.


These are some ideas for wardrobe. I love the idea above where the guys are in suits, but look so casual, but look good. Mismatched pants, ok, I kinda like... there has to be something wrong with me. But yeah, the groom is in the vest instead of suspenders, which is what I plan to put David in. Now if I can get my brother and his cousin to wear suspenders, that would be great. But I just don't see it. They just may be in different colored vests. David in red, the guys in white or ivory or black.

And I love this shawl from Etsy.com, which by the way is my new obsession! I want something like this for my MOH and BM to wear with thier dresses.

I will post more pics of the venue after we get back from Winfrey tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment