Friday, June 19, 2009

Pricing

So I went on a trip to Micheals and Walmart to kind of price around what things would cost for various things like diy invitations and decor. Here is what I came up with, and I apologize for the photos.


I'm thinking this garland can wrap around the cake or be some sort of table top decoration And that frame, you know, for the signatures.


I found some boutteneers (I will never spell that right?) if we decided to go the cheap route and get all fake flowers. I don't want that, but it is Valentine's day. And people hack up the prices just because of that day. Silly.




These toasting glasses are so cute, but I'm gonna have to wait til they go on sale before I get them. And the rubber duckies... have to get them... have to. Not an option not to.


More invitation ideas that are in my color scheme...



The toasting glasses above ARE on sale at Walmart. Only $15 is a steal, and they happen to be perfect! And the rose petal deal up there for only $10 for 500 petals. Heck yeah!


Doilies! Blame Martha Stewart for the idea of doilies as decor for the wedding. Its got the lace texture that I'm looking for and the craft ideas are limitless. The table cover is an idea. But most likely just an idea.


More invites... The only downside to the diy invites, is that I have to figure in how much ink i will use from my own printer and how expensive that could get. And the hope that my printer will cooperate for 200 invites. It's a cool idea, but i don't know so much anymore. I hate the fact that invitations cost sooo much its ridiculous! Stamps alone will cost around $150 for invites, reply cards, and then thank you notes. So I am still on the search for a good deal on invitations. A good deal has to be out there... somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment