Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rings, Bridesmaids, Altar Decor, Oh My!

I am currently trying to look for rings. Problem is, our budget for rings is under $300, and the ring I want cost at least $400! Blah! We bought my engagement ring from a pawn show for a mere $75, so you can imagine the sticker shock I am having right now. His ring is easy to find. Tungsten Titanium rings are reasonable, under $100 for a good one. The one above is the one he wants. But me, I might just go for a simple 14k white gold band, my engagement ring has a lot of fake bling, I can deal with it, haha!


Finding bridesmaid and MOH attire is easier and cheaper than I thought! All my girls will have to pay is $45 for a black dress and red pashmina from Target. And they should already have black heels to wear with it. And I was worried about the cost for them. Psh!


Winfrey Point, like I said is a blank canvas... meaning alot of decor, meaning, CHA CHING!
We are trying to come up with options that we could do on our own instead of some decorator doing it for us for an extra fee. If we have the ceremony on the stage, we need lots of decor and flowers to dress up the blah stage. This idea is a work in progress.... I like that flower idea above, and we can do that with foam and silk flowers. Or just having a bunch of dangling flower balls along with paper balls. I like the ball idea. Lights are another must. I will be hitting the after Christmas sales for christmas lights and maybe some red decor (love that my main color is red!).

No comments:

Post a Comment