Thursday, May 28, 2009

262 Days to go. Whoa!

So yeah. Less than 9 months to go and I am starting to get REALLY excited about setting more plans in stone. Now that I'm actually able to save money for the wedding, it feels sooo much better. All thanks to my handy dandy Blockbuster 2nd job, we have a chance to save $500 more a month than what was originally planned on.... and that will definitely help out the honeymoon expense.

So we are going to the Grand Canyon in Sedona, Arizona for our honeymoon. February 19th - 22nd, 2010. I'm so excited! I can't wait. We just now, today, reserved the Bed & Breakfast, The Penrose Sedona B&B. The picture below, is the B&B. Yes. It is. Not joking. It will be that spectacular! I've researched and researched, and researched a little more on where to stay in Sedona, and all the good reviews go to this one. Not a bad one anywhere. Very good!

The view from the room we'll be staying in.
The Cococino.
Oh yeah. Perfection!
Oh I will be bringing my drawing supplies and paints. Oh yes. I will.


I've always wanted to stay in a B&B. So this will be great! We are doing the Honeymoon package, which includes 3 nights stay, 2 dinners at our choice of thier selected restaurants, and our choice of 2 activities (horseback riding, Jeep tours, train ride, massage, etc...). We have the choice to have breakfast in the dining room or have it brought out on our balcony.

The only teeny downside to it, my love doesn't do planes. So we are looking at at least at 16 hour drive there. So most likely we will start heading on the road on Feb. 18th, after either of us get off work. Spend the night at a motel or camp out somewhere along the way and keep going early the next morning. Checkin is at 1pm on Friday, the 19th. So I want to try to make it around that time, but we will see.

Vroom vroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment